Same day COVID-19 and Drug Screen Testing!
Appointments and Walk-ins Available
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED ALLIED HEALTH EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS IN MICHIGAN
We offer allied health educational programs in Michigan to prepare competent healthcare professionals and leaders for practice across multiple healthcare settings. Our team will not only educate you, but we will also help build your resume and land a job. We will motivate, encourage, and inspire you like no one else out there. The key features and benefits of our services include support, mindset development, and cost-saving benefits.
Why Choose Us?
- Member of the Plymouth Chamber of Commerce +
- Bonded & Insured
- Michigan Works! WIOA program vouchers accepted
- Payment plans available via Afterpay, $222 down gets you in! The remaining balance will be paid in 4 biweekly payments.
- iPad provided along with uniform and supplies (COMING SOON)
- Our Phlebotomy Certifications are Nationally Accredited through NHA, National Healthcareer Association
- All CPR instructors are American Heart Association and/or AHSI/HSI accredited Instructors
- WILL TRAVEL FOR CPR, AED & FIRST AID TRAINING